ADDITIONAL CONSULTATIONS, TESTING AND INSPECTIONS:
We can perform many other types of consultations, testing and inspections.
Additional inspections may include:
- Roof inspections for insurance companies and banks
- IR scans for moisture evaluations such as roof leaks, slab leaks, wall structure insulation
- Consultation of energy efficient upgrades for homeowners
- Combustion safety testing and code compliance inspections
- Home Energy Score audits (DOE)
- Renters inspections for tenants and building owners
- HUD inspections for FHA bank requirements
- Consultation and expert witness services
- Healthy Home Evaluator (HHE) home environmental risk assessments
- Training for Home inspectors, as well as providing NYS CEU requirements for Home inspectors and Real Estate agents
- Provide training and proctoring for BPI candidates
2015 ENERGY CONSERVATION CODE TESTING REQUIREMENTS:
Code requirements required for the 2015 Energy Conservation Code call for blower door testing and duct leakage testing on all residential and commercial buildings.
- We perform all necessary testing that meet NYC energy code, plus additional testing of ventilation systems. The necessary paperwork requiring these results will be provided typically within 5 business days. Consultation of how to meet these test requirements as well as meeting all other code requirements that pertain to the energy code can also be provided. Consultation is provided on an hourly fee of $125.00 per hour in increments of 15 min.